YUYAO CHAOLI ELECTRIC APPLIANCE CO., LTD.
Drop Fuse Cutouts
RT-12/100A Fully Sealed Type Fuse
When the carrying current is more than specified value, the fuse link will be melt down in the extinguishing tube of fuse carrier, and project out to some distance, namely produce a safe isolating break. At present the traditional drop out fuse cutouts have the problem that its exposed conductor is difficult to be insulated from woods and etc. but this sealed type fuse can solve this problem perfectly.
RT-12/100A type HV fuse is of fully sealed structure, with good overloading interrupting capacity and isolating performance, the active parts will not be exposed outside, completely insulated, meet with the demand of high insulation, safety, weatherproof, effectively prevent the access of exterior objects that may result in earthing and short circuit fault.
This fuse is mainly used in 10KV overhead distribution line with distribution transformer to provide the short circuit protection. It complies with GB/T15166.3-2008，IEC282-2 standards.
● Good overloading interrupting capacity and large surge withstand capacity
● Good electric isolation.
● Integral sealed active parts not exposed outside, high insulation, safety, weatherproof
● Ambient temperature: -25℃~40℃ (24H average <35℃)
● Daily temperature deviation: 32℃
● Altitude: ≤1000m
● Ice coverage: ≤10mm
● Anti-earthquake: 0.15G at direction of up/down, left/right, front/rear, under rated freq. 16.7Hz.
● Direct sunshine density: 0.1W/cm²
● Other special requests out of above mentioned, please discuss with us.
RT-12/100A Fully Sealed Type Fuse Technical data
|Rated maxi current||100A|
|Rated interrupting current||8KA|
|Rated current of fuse links||6A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A, 30A, 40A, 50A, 63A, 80A, 100A
（Eqv. To K type fuse link ）
|BIL||PF withstand voltage||Phase to earth||Dry||50KV, 1 min.|
|Wet||40KV, 1 min.|
|Cross break (no fuse link)||Dry||60KV, 1min.|
|Lightning impulse withstand voltage||Phase to earth||Dry||90KV|
|Cross break (no fuse link)||Dry||110KV|
|Pollution grade||Standard class 3|